Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Social Things

When I didn't drink at a party,people told me,hey,it's a social thing!! So I have to drink even if I hate the smell of alcohol just as much as that of my dog's poo!! Wow!And the other day one of my friends took a puff into his mouth and blew in onto my exam answer sheet,leaving a thick brown lip shaped smear,which I was unable to remove afterwards...that was dreadful!!..What goes on into the lungs of chain smokers then??
But hey,it makes a mark you know,if you lavishly lift and tilt that glass into your lips or take that classy puff! As an underdog always,I prefer not making such marks and enter such class. I prefer to be humble! The other day,I was reading the cover page story of India Today,that the Indian middle class is growing increasingly intolerant towards smokers,but I find it otherwise. And I dare say anything about the pegs..
When I had my first shot of vodka,it really made me feel well. Narcotics do make you feel good,but that good often pushes you towards bad until the ground is slippery enough. And narcotics cost you. They dig holes into your purse and you like them still more. And in the daily wage class of India,the recent spread of country wine is horribly alarming. With the increase is number of illegal bottles,the crime rate has also gone up equally...Then there is this increasing trend in India towards disco culture,thanks to the added promos by movies and chic paperbacks. I never say don't dance,but keep it within limits. You might say,what's your problem if I spend my hard earned money the way I like? I really have no problem until what you do,does something wrong. And there are far better ways of spending your money if you just open your eyes,instead of increasing the junk in your home and throwing late night tantrums. Actually times have really changed pal. Things aren't that simple now as they were even few years ago. This world demands you to be a bit more responsible now. We really waste lot of things in this recent gluttonish half American lifestyle. Your greatest mentors,the Americans,are more aware,responsible,watchful,and clever than you. So,work a bit harder pal and keep your eyes open. Drink but never get drunk. Or better still,don't force others to court this bad girlfriend,and if you can,stop its spread.

1 comment:

redla said...

no comments... but the last lines were good.